Woodinville Boys Lacrosse is dedicated to promoting lacrosse K-12. Our focus is creating a positive, balanced, atmosphere of sportsmanship, character, discipline, perseverance, team spirit, fun for students, coaches & our community.\
The purpose of the Woodinville Boys Lacrosse is to promote & support lacrosse in Woodinville, in an atmosphere that is consistent with the educational philosophy of the school community. We encourage & support teamwork, discipline & respect for others that comes from participating in athletic competition. We provide financial support for the additional athletic training of our players, coaches, & for the auxiliary equipment that benefits our lacrosse teams. In order to facilitate this, Woodinville Boys Lacrosse will organize social and fundraising events for players, coaches & families throughout the year. We promote enthusiastic & positive behavior at lacrosse games, which upholds the highest standards of spirit & sportsmanship. We will also act as liaison between the lacrosse teams, coaches, parents, school administration & the general public.
1. Have Fun -enjoy your team & the sport.
2. Honor the Game –respect your team, opponents, & officials
3. Team Work -make friends & bond with kids from several schools.
4. Represent -practice how you would compete, give your team your full focus & effort.
5. Compete -with yourself, your team & your opponents to perform at your highest level.
6. Details -be passionate about your sport, love the FUN-damentals
Pathway to Success
- Adhere to Spring in season GELL & WHSBLA play for rule
- Adhere to Spring program commitment of 2 tournaments with season ending 3rd week of June.
- Adhere to Fall program commitment of WA LOVE & SPACE NEEDLE SHOOTOUT. The exception would be a player who has a direct conflict with an in-season, non-lacrosse sport
- Ask that you use ONLY the Summer months of July-August for travel lacrosse experience to avoid conflicts.
- Converse with coaches on what the best fit for your player is with camps, clinics, travel experiences before tryouts or registration.
- Work together with Woodinville Boys Lacrosse to ensure the best experience for EVERYONE
- Following the pathway to success will lead to more unique opportunities for teams at all levels & a deeper commitment to achieve greatness at the H.S. level